The MP mlh+ is a simple and reliable syringe driver using 10 to 50 ml standard syringes and that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in ml/hr with bolus option.
A clear informative display giving easy alarm identification with a dual micro-processor construction gives the user confidence in drug delivery applications requiring portability.
The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP mlh+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
The MP mlh+ has the following key features:
- Uses manufacturer's standard syringes (BD,Terumo, B.Braun, Codan etc) from 10 to 50ml
- High precision flow rates in ml/hr (0.1 ml/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
- Event History Log to store and review pump activities
- Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
- Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
- Lightweight (220g with batteries)
- Long battery life (2 to 3 months with continuous use)
- Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits, bolus option,...)
Accessories and disposables
The MP mlh+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient, if necessary.
Dimensions: 170mm x 61mm x 32mm
- Dimensions: 170 x 61 x 32 mm
- Weight: 220g including batteries (Alkaline LR03 AAAx6. Rechargeable optional)
- Battery life: More than 70 full infusions at intermediate rate
- Rate: 0.1 – 28.0 ml/hr, in 0.1 ml/hr steps (for BD-20ml)
- Syringes: BD, Terumo, BBraun, Codan from 10 to 50ml
- Drive Accuracy: ± 2%
- Log: Downloadable event log
- Safety: Fail-safe dual micro-processor motor monitoring
- LCD: Backlit LCD confirms correct operation with alarm and warning indicators
- Accurate bolus delivery with lock out feature
- Configurable occlusion level
- Lockable flow rate
Download MHL Brochure
Download IMUNO Brochure
- Multi points syringe dislodged detection
- End of infusion
- Pre-end of infusion
- System failure
- Low battery / Depleted battery
- Pump on hold
- Pump tamper warning
- Priming indication
- Bolus delivery / Lockout (optional)