The MP 101+ is a simple and reliable syringe driver that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in mm/hr. A clear informative display gives easy alarm identification. The pump is driven by a dual micro-processor that safeguards smooth operation in any drug delivery application.
Key features include:
- The MP 101+ accommodates any brand and size of syringes from 5 to 50ml and is programmable in mm/h.
- The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP 101+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
- Empties completely 20ml syringes
- High precision flow rates (1 mm/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
- Event history log stored to allow review of pump activity
- Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits)
- Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
- Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
- Lightweight (220g with batteries)
- Long battery life (2 to 3 months with continuous infusion)
Accessories and Infusion Sets
The MP 101+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient if necessary.
- Dimensions: 170 x 61 x 32 mm
- Weight: 220g including batteries (Alkaline LR03 AAAx6. Rechargeable optional)
- Battery life: More than 70 full infusions at intermediate rate
- Rate: 1 – 99 mm/hr, in 1 mm/hr steps
- Syringes: From 5 to 50ml, any brand
- Drive Accuracy: ± 2%
- Log: Downloadable event log
- Safety: Fail-safe dual micro-processor motor monitoring
- LCD: Backlit LCD confirms correct operation with alarm and warning indicators
- Accurate bolus delivery with lock out feature
- Configurable occlusion level
- Lockable flow rate
- End of infusion
- Pre-end of infusion
- System failure
- Low or Depleted battery
- Pump on hold
- Pump tamper warning
- Priming indication
- Bolus delivery / Lockout (optional)